We’re back! Somehow we’ve all managed to survive November, and we’re getting back into the podcasting swing with our December JABBIC. In this episode, Ollie finds a real fucking nugget, Robin has trouble with increments, and we discover our self-pub QUEEN.
And don’t forget, you only have ~two weeks~ to read Moon Chosen (borrow, don’t buy) so you can know what the fuck we’re yelling about when we release our six-person roundtable discussion on December 21st!
Click here for a gallery of the covers being discussed
- Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row #3) by Ally Carter
- Spindle (A Thousand Nights #2) by EK Johnston
- Black Moon (Zodiac #3) by Romina Russell
- Ever the Hunted by Erin Sumerill
- The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland by Rebekah Crane
- The Secret Life of a Witch by Jessica Sorenson
– Hannah’s review of The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland (the one we referenced in the podcast)
Theme music is Overnight, by Aya.
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.