WHAT? No Robin? Alas, Robin has run away for the week and left Cyna and Ollie to judge April’s batch of YA new release covers all by themselves! Luckily April is lousy with discussion-worthy covers, so there’s not exactly a lack of shit to talk about. Like whether or not any of you guys are serial killers! We stay on topic. Totally.
Click here for a gallery of the covers being discussed
- Nightstruck by Jenna Black
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
- The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
- Daughters of Ruin by JD Castner
- Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep
- Burning by Danielle Rollins
Theme music is Overnight, by Aya.
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.