Hey guys! We’re back with our last guest-hosted discussion before Robin runs off to college for a few weeks! This time, blogger Whitley Birks of Reading with a Vengeance was kind enough to join us for a discussion about princesses opulent, stabbity, and woeful in young adult!
What do you guys think? How do you like your princesses? Got any recommendations for good princess books? Does ANYBODY know where we can find some good political machinating? Let us know in the comments!
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce
- The Selection series by Kira Cass
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Theme music is Overnight, by Aya.
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.