Timely as always, this week we managed to grab time to gather together for a quick mini-sode (sort of?) discussing our best and worst of 2014. Tune in as we talk lesbian fantasy, frustratingly heteronormative dystopian, desperately attempt to bully Robin into saying something mean, and say congrats to everyone who won our YA Giveaway! Also, our favorite episodes of 2014!
I don’t know if you guys knew this, but we’re totally on iTunes! You can totally subscribe to us there–for FREE–and maybe rate + leave a review? It might work out ok for you in the end…
- The Fall by Bethany Griffin
- Cinderella’s Dress by Shonna Slayton // Ollie’s review
- The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson // Cyna’s review
- Huntress and by Malinda Lo // Cyna’s reviews
- Ms. Marvel Vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
- Tegan’s Blood by L.H. Cosway
- Spirits of Ash and Foam by Greg Weisman // Ollie’s review
- Pawn by Aimee Carter // Cyna’s review
Theme music is Overnight, by Aya.
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.