BEHOLD! You thought us passed on into the realm of Internet Deadlinks! YE OF LITTLE FAITH!
We return, mightier than before! With snarky comments on book blurbs, with Ollie’s friends Jack and Smoo. Allow your delicate ears to bask in the glory of book blurbs both wond’rous and weird, intriguing and infuriating, as they JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
This one was recorded a while back, but finally Ollie sat down and wrote up an introduction post. Hopefully all the Papercuts gals will all be back in full-swing in the coming months… with more bitching and snarking! Have a topic you want us to rip to shreds? Leave a comment and Jordy, Robin, and Ollie will see what vitriol that can brew up.
In case you haven’t heard, we’re totally on iTunes! You can totally subscribe to us there–for FREE–and maybe rate + leave a review? Help spread the word of Papercuts!
Click here for a gallery of the covers being discussed
- No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
- Circa Now by Amber McRee Turner
- The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Chupacabra (The Cryptid Files #2) by Jean Flitcroft
- Always Emily by Michaela MacColl
- Across A War-Tossed Sea by L.M. Elliott
- One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.