We’re back! Sorry for the long hiatus, life gets a bit complicated for us around the holidays. BUT we were finally able to come together again, and just in time for Halloween. In honor of the holiday, we’re talking horror in YA, and horror in general. We’ve got a little of everything – some discussions (are all horror movies really…a secret love story?!?), Halloween nostalgia (RL Stine! Christopher Pike! Anyone?), some movie and film recommendations, and even some creepypasta for y’all. Hope you enjoy!
You may also notice that our podcasts are now hosted at our brand-new LibSyn account. HOPEFULLY this will provide a stable RSS feed, for those of you who subscribe with iTunes. Sorry for all the trouble in the previous casts!
Ollie’s Creepypasta Picks
Cyna’s Creepypasta Picks
Books Mentioned in the Podcast (that we’ve reviewed)
- Robin’s review of Jane-Emily
- Robin’s review of Northanger Abbey
- Cyna’s review of Cryer’s Cross
- Cyna’s review of Fury
- Cyna’s Top Ten Halloween Books
- Ollie suggests HauntedHouses.com to find a haunt in your area
- Cyna suggests Fewdio for some more creepy YouTube fun
WARNING: NSFW! Mature audiences only! Contains salty language, subversive ideas, industry-challenging discussions, and nuts.